ABC of unit costing in community care
This course provides an introduction to Unit Costing in community care for small to medium community care organisations
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- describe the key steps of Unit Costing;
- define how to develop a unit cost for their service type or program;
- apply practical tools and resources in developing Unit Costs;
- list the step by step process to know the Unit Cost of their service; and
- network with colleagues
What you will get from attending
- A clear understanding of how to calculate the unit cost for different
- Access to an excel spreadsheet tool to use in your service
This workshop is for Coordinators and Managers working in aged and community care services.
Online for 3 by 1-hour workshops
3 hours face to face or online
Ask us to run this course for your organisation. Contact us to discuss your requirements, ideas, and attendees.