Research and evaluation
Carrie Hayter scopes, designs and implements research and evaluation projects to improve the lives of people who use social care. We produce research and evaluation that investigates social care services by talking to the people who use them.
- undertaking literature reviews
- facilitating workshops with people who use social care services
- designing research questions and methodologies
- analysis of data
- producing written research reports.
We use quantitative methods (such as survey design) as well as qualitative methods (in-depth interviews, case studies and action research) in our research and evaluation process.
We adapt our methodology based on the research question and the preferences of our clients.
Find out more
Review some of our research and evaluation projects
Talk to us about your research or evaluation needs contact us
- Training Needs Analysis - Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency
- Better Practice Project – Ageing, Disability and Home Care
- Consumer research report about access to telecommunications – National Ethnic Disability Alliance
- National Ethnic Disability Alliance
- Literature review on social inclusion, cohesion and culture for National Ethnic Disability Alliance
- Evaluation of the Younger Onset Dementia Social Support and Respite Program - The Ella Centre
- Measuring Quality and Consumer Choice in Aged Care
- Peer Power and Diversity