Consumer Directed Home Support Services - Thriving in an individualised funding world
Workshop for service providers
How will Commonwealth Home Support Services operate in an individualised funding world? The workshop provides opportunities to reflect on the strategic direction of your service and explore how to put the people that use services at the centre of their supports.
Workshop participants will:
- list strategies to engage and empower people to have more choice and control in how services are provided;
- Undertake part of an organisational assessment and develop a plan of action to operate in an individualised funding system;
- Discuss how to market their services including via social media;
- network with agencies and share ideas for practice; and
What you will get from attending
- Explore what choice and control means in practice for your work and service;
- Get access to practical resources and tips to support engagement practice;
- Get access to a 60 minute
followup coaching session after the workshop with the facilitator
This workshop is designed for managers, team leaders and service coordinators working in the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) including transport, meal, respite services, day programs, and any other CHSP service.
This workshop can be delivered online or face to face for up to 20 participants.
4 hours or 3 by 1-hour online workshops
Ask us to run this course for your organisation. Contact us to discuss your requirements, ideas, and attendees.