Enhancing Consumer Engagement in Aged Care
Consumer outcomes and engagement are a key component of the Aged Care Standards for all aged care services.
- How do your staff engage with consumers?
- How could staff improve their engagement practice?
- How does your service involve consumers in the design and delivery across all services?
In this 4-hour face to face workshop you will:
- Explore what consumer engagement means for your practice;
- Apply practical resources to enhance your engagement practice;
- Identify engagement gaps in your service and identify one area that you could work on to improve consumer engagement;
- Network with colleagues to share ideas and improve engagement practice; and
- Be invited to be part of an online community to share ideas about consumer engagement practices.
What you will get from attending
- Access to resources and toolkits to improve the engagement with consumers in your service
- Creative ideas to improve engagement practice in working with individuals and consumers across your services
- The opportunity to connect with people passionate about engagement through our online community of practice engagement group.
All people working in aged care services including in-home and residential aged care
including Team leaders, Co-ordinators, Case Managers, Facility Managers
Face to face for up to 20 participants or 3 by 1-hour sessions online
4 hours face to face or 3 by 1-hour sessions online
Ask us to run this course for your